Festival manager. Queensland.
Festival manager. New South Wales.
Short term contract.
Plan, manage and deliver a high quality one shot festival from end-to-end, on time and within budget.
Conceptualise event strategies and plans.
Utilise their existing network of contacts and suppliers, as well as continually research new suppliers.
Successfully manage supplier relationships
Display excellent financial acumen and budget management.
Produce post-festival reports including final post show budget.
The successful applicant will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in event management and equivalent real time festival experience.
- A sound knowledge of the Queensland/New South Wales events industry.
- Proven experience in managing high quality events end-to-end
- A high level of organisation, self motivation and the ability to multi-task under pressure to reach set objectives.
- A high level of attention to detail, creatively resourceful and computer literate.
- The ability to contribute to a culture of high quality, creative and well managed project.
- Licenced and flexible with hours.
- and most of all, Must be of tough stuff 🙂
Email firstname.lastname@example.org your cv