You choose the option that best suits you; from wandering nomad to pampered princess, it’s all laid out for you…
5 Tiers of Camping – An option for everyone
Take a 360 degree virtual tour of the earthcore site below. Use your cursor to look around in all directions.
Tier 1. Gold Class Camping (limited spaces available)
Located in between the mainfloor, Markets, Hydra and Yellow Sunshine Stage bang your camp in the best spot of the festival and close to everything.
NOTE : Only for campers that arrive Thursday and leave Monday morning the earliest. If you camp in Gold Class Camping you can not leave till 7 am or after on Monday under any circumstances
Tier 2. Traditional Camping
Located before all the action you can camp and leave whenever you like but there’s a walk to all the action. Suitable for short term stays and people who like it quiet.
Tier 3. Park & Play
Think of this as the classic day pass option. Except your day’s duration is elastic. Leave your car here and proceed into the mayhem. You can access your car, but you can’t camp in it. This is a clean, easy access parking situation for those who want to park, play and leave.
Tier 4. Glamping (Boutique Camping Solution)
For the seasoned rock star, the party princess or the decorated veteran ready to Glam it up in style. Glamping is for those who want a little more luxury and a little less effort. A “pay extra” camping solution one step short of a stay at the Hilton. Located with best access and facilities!
Tier 5. Family Camping
Family camping is for families who are bringing their children and need a calm & relaxing space to chill away from all the craziness of the dance floors & high traffic areas.
We must keep the roads of earthcore safe and easily accessible at all times so please keep in mind the following recommendations:
- 10km/hr speed limit, please follow the taped paths, signage & directions as guided by our friendly crew.
- Our helpful crew will escort you to a car space & direct you to park. Please do not camp, park or stop until directed by our staff.
- Once your vehicle has been parked at your campsite, please do not move it or drive it around on site.
- Patrons wishing to exit the site prior to Sunday afternoon are best to notify our crew at the traffic checkpoint near the campground end of the market stalls area.
- There are no pass outs or re-entry into the festival once you leave.