Daily we are asked similar questions about earthcore, so for your benefit, we have put together the A to Z of essential frequently asked questions to help you on your way.
- I bought tickets online and haven’t got them yet
- Tickets to this year’s earthcore festival are E Tickets provided by Ticketbooth. Once you have purchased online via our tickets page you will be sent an attachment that you can print your ticket at home.
Make sure you print your ticket before heading to the festival. You can also show the ticket QR Code at the festival gate however please ensure you have the code screenshot before you leave as internet reception is limited at the festival.
If you do not have your E Ticket sent you via your nominated email address when purchasing please contact email@example.com
There are also very limited physical tickets available via authorised ticket sellers. These will be given to you upon purchase with the ticket seller. To become a ticket seller yourself please apply here
For more information also check out the Ticket FAQ section, which will be released shortly.
- When & where can I buy tickets?
- Tickets are on sale via our tickets page or via authorised ticket sellers.
- Is this an 18+ event?
- earthcore is a 18 + event. Under 18’s must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Do children need a ticket?
- Children under 14 & under can enter for free with a parent or legal guardian. Due to high temperatures, loud noise and dusty air, we recommend parents not to bring children below 3 years of age.
- Will earthcore tickets sell out?
- There are limited tickets, our 1st round early birds sell out within a few days so it’s recommended to secure your ticket to avoid the agony of missing out or paying more.
- Are there any discounts to attend less days?
- No. Full price applies.
- Are there free tickets for birthdays?
- Yes. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- I don’t have a credit card to buy online ?
- There are 2 options for you. First is that we have a range of ticket promoters and ticket store outlets that allow cash / eft payments. You can find them on various social media pushing tickets. Second option is that most supermarkets and all post offices sell prepaid visa/mastercard credit cards, this is a great option if you have problems buying online.
- What are this year’s ticket prices and other ticketing questions?
- For all other ticketing questions please visit our tickets faq page
For any online ticket enquiries please email email@example.com directly.
getting to the festival
- When can I arrive & leave the earthcore location by?
- Gates open at 12pm on Thursday 22 November and will close 12 pm Monday 26 November. All patrons are asked to leave the site by this time.
- Guests who arrive before Thurs 22 Nov will be asked to leave to stay the night in town.
- How do I get there?
- An easy 2 hours drive from Melbourne. Location/Directions will be sent to ticket holders only via email a week before the event.
- Is there a bus, shuttle, or provided transportation to and from the venue?
- Yes, we will be running official buses to earthcore. To find out more or make a reservation please visit our catch the bus to earthcore page which will be up shortly
at the festival
- What do I need to get into earthcore?
- All ticket holders must present their ticket and photo ID that needs to match the name on the ticket if the ticket is a E Ticket
- What currency is accepted at earthcore?
- Australian Dollars ($AUD) only. If you are arriving internationally then you will need to exchange your currency at the airport before leaving to attend the festival. To find out exchange rates – www.xe.com
- Can I leave and re-enter the festival with a passout?
- No, strictly no passouts for earthcore. There is no need to leave especially if you are correctly prepared upon entry.
- When can I find out set times?
- Music set times will be announced 1-2 weeks before the gates open or earlier. Whilst we take extra care to maintain solid set times, they are subject to change without notice due to unexpected situations that may arise from the day to day operations of the festival.
- What type of weather will earthcore run during?
- Whilst we will be expecting for sunny days and cool nights, earthcore will run in any weather, regardless if it’s rain, hail or shine. Be prepared for all weather conditions.
- Will there be first aid on site?
- Of course, however if you have specific medication that is required then please bring it with you. If your medication requires prescription please ensure your medication is correctly labelled by a healthcare professional before attending the festival.
- How should I dispose of my rubbish & waste?
- earthcore is a Leave No Trace event, this means you must leave nothing behind your camp site. We will provide a garbage drop off point for full garbage bags at the venue for your convenience, however, please ensure full garbage bags are taken to this point as opposed to left at the campsite. Bring garbage bags to keep your camp site neat and litter free. Find out more about our leave no trace policy
- What accommodation options are there?
- There are a few options for accommodation, many bring their own tents or rv’s and camp in the camping grounds, however, we also provide various accommodation services for those who cannot or do not want to bring their own tents.
- For full accommodation and camping details visit our camping page here
- Can I bring a campervan/RV?
- Can I bring my own generator or renegade sound systems?
- No. Generators are strictly forbidden.
- What do I need to bring?
- Earthcore runs for 5 days this year so bring everything you need to stay warm, comfortable and dry in case of any occasion. Bring clothes for both hot and cold weather as the nights can become quite cold and windy in this region of Victoria. It’s also advisable to bring garbage bags to collect your rubbish.It’s encouraged to bring random attire, toys, costumes and anything else that you feel will make us look twice 😉
- What about food and water?
- Free water is available on site, however it’s always a good idea to bring extra with you.As for food, earthcore will have a wide range of food stall options for carnivores, omnivores, and herbivores.
- What can’t I bring?
- At this time of year in this region, a total fire ban is implemented so therefore no gas cookers, gas bottles, candles, fire lanterns. Gas cookers and bottles inside RV’s are permitted on the condition that they are correctly installed and cannot leave the vehicle. Fire twirling/performing apparatuses are permitted in the designated fire twirling zones. Fire authorities will be at the event monitoring all safety issues relating to fire and they reserve the right to confiscate anything deemed dangerous in fire ban periods. Other items that are strictly forbidden; no weapons, glass, open flames, pets, illicit drugs, motorised bikes, handheld lasers, fireworks, flares, or dangerous items of any kind.
- How can I take care of myself?
- Drink plenty of water and only sleep under shady areas. Get plenty of sleep to be refreshed for the following day or night of madness. Bring plenty of sunscreen and don’t go cheap on sunscreen either, SPF30+ minimum strength because in this part of Victoria you will burn within minutes. Keep clean with our showers, bring sanitary gel & wet wipes. Don’t party hard too early because this festival goes for 5 days. Behave consciously, coherently and responsibly.
- Can earthcore cater to patrons with special needs?
- Earthcore is a member of the Companion card initiative. More details can be found here www.earthcore.com.au/vic/tickets/companion-card. The festival grounds are accessible by wheelchair in all areas. Special needs toilets will be available. further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I bring pets?
- No animals allowed unless officially approved in writing by earthcore offices prior. The only pets we will allow are authorised accessibility and guidance pets. Anyone who disobeys these rules will be asked to return their pet home before re entering the festival.
- Is there and ATM on site?
- Yes, however we still recommend you bring cash with you to avoid any issues during the event as there are no passouts. There will also be EFTPOS terminals at the gate & info stall.
- Is there phone reception?
- In some places yes however it is limited. Please don’t be dependent on it because it may vary once everyone is at the festival. Why would you want to be contacted from the outside world anyway?
- Can I bring a bicycle?
- You can bring a bicycle or unicycle if you wish providing it is not motorised. Whilst you are at it you might as well join the Ultimate Doofmobile competition here
- What stages, music & activities are there?
- For all information on stages please visit our stages page. We are regularly adding new activities on the website. Check there on a regular basis.
- Are there any places for swimming?
- No, there are dams with water but they are not safe for swimming so please keep out for your own well being.
- Are there power outlets on site?
- There are limited powered camping Boutique Camping packages available via our
boutique camping page
- Can I camp next to my car?
- Yes. Our new site has plenty of room for cars, RVs and Caravans to be parked next to our part of your camp site.
- Are there showers?
- Yes. There are hot showers on site. Free to use at any time.
- How do I apply to perform, volunteer, work, display art, or host a stall, workshop or theme camp at earthcore?
- To apply for all types of roles and positions in this year’s earthcore, applications are now open here
- How can I obtain a media pass?
- Media passes are only given out to successful applicants. Apply here
- By entering the earthcore festival site, you understand that you may be photographed, filmed, or videotaped and you hereby give earthcore permission to take any pictures or videos and use your likeness, image, or photo, without compensation, for broadcast or exhibition in any medium and to put the finished pictures/recordings to any legitimate use without limitation or reservation. You hereby waive, release and forever discharge earthcore from and against any and all claims or actions arising out of or resulting from any use of your image.